Welcome to Bella Botanica's Blog!

A great avenue to share my inspirations of the plant world and what is happenings here at Bella Botanica....


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Gift Baskets: Oh what fun....!


"Oh what fun it is to play with making potions all day...."


One of my favorite things about facilitating hands-on classes is that I inevitably take away new inspiration. I know the joy of creating potions and seeing the alchemy happen, but to witness others revel in it too, reminds me why I love to share these secrets with others. It is a delightful experience to see others squeal in excitement as the blender burps and voila we have lotion! We all had a wonderful time at the Making Holiday Gift Baskets class this last weekend. The elves were busy arranging gift boxes which were colorfully decorated then filled with goodies of lotions, lip balms, and bath salts. I will definitely be making this an yearly tradition. Can't wait to do it again! Thanks to all who attended and made the day such a special success!


No comments:

Post a Comment